The BioIndustry Association (BIA) and Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) are delighted to announce that the seventh joint regulatory conference on Innovation in Life Sciences in a Changing and Vibrant Environment will take place on 14 July in central London.
This annual conference is now established as a key event to hear the very latest thinking from senior experts and leading speakers from the MHRA, the life science industry, the National Health Service (NHS), the National Institute for Health and Care excellence (NICE), academia and patient organisations, as well as to network and contribute to the discussions.
The conference provides a great opportunity to discuss some hot topics and important developments of interest to the sector:
- Implications of the EU Referendum outcome: Practicalities, challenges and opportunities
- Accelerated Access Review recommendations and the Life Sciences Industrial Strategy
- Personalised medicines and companion diagnostics in an evolving regulatory framework
- Enhanced support for the development of promising new medicines: PRIME one year on
Don’t miss this must-attend one-day conference in central London which will be followed by a networking drinks reception.
View the full programme on the conference website
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at professionals from:
- Life sciences industry
- Regulatory agencies
- Academic institutions
- Medical research charities
- NHS organisations
- Contract research organisations
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturers
- Service providers
|Corporate Registration (R&D focused, technology platforms, CRO, CMO and science based organisations)
|Associate Registration (Service providers to the sector)
BIA 2017 Supporters