The BioIndustry Association (BIA) and Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) are delighted to announce that the sixth joint regulatory conference on Accelerated Development and Access to Innovative Medicines for Patients will take place on Wednesday 4 May 2016 at the Royal Society of Medicine, One Wimpole Street, London.
This must-attend one-day conference will be the ideal place to hear the very latest thinking from senior experts and leading speakers from the MHRA, the European Medicines Agency (EMA), the life science industry, the NHS, NICE, academia and patient organisations.
The conference programme addresses some hot topics and developments to support innovation and optimise pathways and timely access to new medicines including:
- Accelerated access review in the UK
- UK Early Access to Medicines Scheme: two years on
- EU early access tools
- Adaptive pathways
- The new EMA’s PRIME (Priority Medicines) scheme
- What are the benefits of accelerated assessment in the EU?
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at professionals from
- Life sciences industry
- Regulatory agencies
- Academic institutions
- Medical research charities
- NHS clinical trial units
- Contract research organisations
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturers
- Service providers
Full details can be found on the conference website
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL.
To go on the waiting list please contact
2016 BIA Supporters